On October 16 we commissioned an Accescontrole-project at the Waste Disposal site of the City of Zundert. This project was assigned to us by Van Gansewinkel B.V. They take care of the management of this Waste Disposal site. The functionality we provided is as follows:
- All residents of the City of Zundert received a barcode-badge that allows them to visit the Waste Disposal site.
- UniWin is installed at the site and connected to a Barcode-Reading system and Entrance-Barriers.
- The site has two entrance-points being paid waste-disposal and non-paid waste-disposal.
- Each visitor can bring 6 portions of paid waste per year, without being charged.
As of the 7th visit, the costs will be charged.
- UniWin checks the number of visits, the waste-product and calculates the costs, which are printed on a ticket.
For this turnkey project we managed the following:
- Supply of a self-box that contains a barcode-reader, display, printer.
- Installation of this self-box and connection to the existing entrance-barriers.
- Supply/Installation of PC-equipment.
- Development of the software, including an interface with the residents-database.
- Supply of 8800 barcode-mailings.
- Commissioning of the project.