Grain Millers Inc. out of Eden Prairie (Minnesota) implemented UniWin at one of their facilities in St. Ansgar (Iowa).
For more than 20 years Grain Millers Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of conventional and organic whole grain ingredients used in cereals, breads, bars and many other products served around the world.
These grains include oats, wheat, barley and rye, which they mill into flours, flakes, brans and fibers.
Their portfolio of products also includes dairy ingredients such as butter, cheese, cream and dairy powders such as lactose, whey and buttermilk. Grain Millers sells a variety of specialized ingredients such as organic industrial alcohol, molasses, soy beans, flax and tapioca.
Together with our partner for the North American market, Control Stuff Inc. Cologne, MN we have implemented this project. The scope of the project was;
- Supply/Commissioning of Kiosks for Unattended Scaling by Truckdrivers. These kiosks are equipped with a Touchscreen-Monitor, a Barcode-Reader, a Printer.
- Commissioning of connections towards Gates, Traffic-Lights.
- Supply/Commissioning of Office Barcode-Readers, Label-Printers for Sample-labels.
- Supply/Commissioning of our UniWin® Software that allows Grain Millers to scale Trucks/Railcars and analyse/test incoming Product.
- Development/Commissioning from interfaces between UniWin, Grainsmart and WOW.
- Development/Commissioning of reports, statistics and other information-sources for management.